Polyurethane Roller Shafts
BPS Engineering can replace your existing disposable rubber laminated roller shafts with brand new polyurethane roller shafts at a fraction of the cost of re-lamination or replacement of existing shafts.
- Lower initial cost than re-lamination
- New shaft spec matched to existing shaft
- Serviceability – Stackable rollers can be replaced on-site when needed at a fraction of the cost of re-lamination. Affordable spares make stocking rebuild and alternative duro rollers a budgetary win. Service generally takes less than 15 minutes
- Reduced Downtime – Fast, affordable on-site roller replacement cuts downtime to hours instead of weeks
- Variable Duro – Stackable rollers can be “tuned” for profile treatment by using rollers of various hardness, crush and design across the width of the shaft
- Adjustable – Rollers can be easily swapped out for alternative duro and crush to handle changing needs.
- Fast ROI – These roller shafts pay for themselves in less than one re-lamination cycle
- All sizes of shaft and roller available as build to print or scratch design
Request Product Information
Sales: (865) 856-7301
BPS Engineering - Products XHR Belt & Tread Drums The patented technology in BPS Engineering’s XHR Belt and Tread Drums allows the machine operator to adjust the diameter of the drum at changeover in just seconds, eliminating the need to swap shells or entire...
BPS Engineering - Products XHR Transfer Rings Our XHR Transfer Rings (O-Rings) feature patented technology that insures greater uniformity and longer operating life while automatically adjusting for changes in package diameter. BPS XHR T-Rings offer greater operating...
BPS Engineering - Products Patriot 1st Stage Carcass Drums BPS Patriot first stage drums are available for direct replacement of aging WYKO REC -1 and -3 style drums. Technological improvements for these direct replacements have been incorporated into our new BPS...